CA - FINAL(face to face)
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
27th nov 2014 5:15-9:00 p.m Tue, Thurs and Sat. Shah Audi. ISBT
Highlights for face to face Final advanced auditing and professional ethics batches:
1. learning with 100% conceptual clarity and techniques to remember the key points.
2. Animations and real life examples to explain the concept covered in standards on auditing and the chartered accountants act.
3. Daily revision of last class so that concepts can be learned in class itself.
4. Comprehensive coverage consisting of 44 lectures with a number of case studies during lectures.
5.Three special classes on practice Manual shall be held after 15th, 22nd class and at end of the batch.
6. Along with practice Manual issued by ICAI , RTP shall also be taken up at end of the batch so that students themselves may judge their progress.
7. All amendments applicable for May 2015 shall be covered along with flow charts and case studies thereon.
8. Weekly self assessment question paper to be done by the students. Answers shall be discussed in class.
9. At end of the batch, mock test of whole syllabus shall be conducted.
ADMISSION OPEN : IPC/FINAL AT ETEN CA Centres
Laxmi nagar : Above TVS Showroom, S 526, 3rd Floor, School Block, Vikas Marg, Ph. 64300811/19, 9871576123
Preet Vihar : 5, Park End Enclave, Near Sony Center, Vikas Marg, Ph: 66662009/000, 9873050478
Got a question? call TOLL FREE 1800 1038 362 | SMS CA to 56767 | Website : www.etenca.in
for satellite batch call ETEN CA at 011- 66662053